Wednesday 14 August 2013

Catching Up: The Wonderful 101 Direct

So yeah, I decided to watch the Wonderful 101 Direct, and I have to say, it has hyped me up.

First off, I think the game may be released on August 23rd, though I may need it said to me about five times more to clarify...
So, this Direct just goes over some gameplay details, which all look pretty damn good.
The Unite Morph abilities were showcased, as well as the in game shop were upgrades and various other items can be brought. In addition to combat, the Unite Morph abilities can be used to solve puzzles during the stages.
Unite Morph abilities can be upgraded, and combos can be performed. In addition, up to five Unite Morph abilities can be used simultaneously, thus allowing for a wide range of combat tactics.
At the end of the presentation, a pretty damn spectacular trailer was shown. I'm really looking forward to this game, and have it pre-ordered right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment