Wednesday 14 August 2013

Rory's Wii U Game of the Month

There are a few 3rd party titles being released for the Wii U this month, but there is only one I have my eye on. Oh, and sorry, Ubisoft, but it isn't Rayman Legends.

The Wonderful 101 puts you in control of up to 100 heroes who fight to fend off aliens from destroying cities... I think. The heroes can unite together to perform powerful attacks, and I actually don't know too much else about this game.
I haven't seen The Wonderful 101 direct yet, and I'm not sure whether I want to. I believe the best game experiences are those that you go into with very little info about, although watching that Direct may get me more hyped up for it, who knows?
Anyway, so I haven't really said too much about anything, really, but since Platinum Games are supporting Nintendo with this and Bayonetta 2, I'm gonna support Platinum Games. Simple enough, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment