Tuesday 13 August 2013

I'm Back!

So, I've been gone for a couple of weeks, as I am sure around zero people noticed. However, now I am back from saving the world (or maybe I had no access to the internet for awhile, I'm not sure...) I should probably preview some of my upcoming stuff.

Nintendo decided to host a Nintendo Direct, which I completely missed due to previously mentioned circumstances. I will post my reactions to stuff from that, but I have a hell of a lot of anime and raocow videos to catch up on first.

I know I said I was taking a break from A Tactician's Journal, but I didn't intend for it to go on hiatus for that long. Anyway, that will return, with a whole bunch of new relationships and stronger characters ready to take on Walhart's armies.

You know all those anime series I done first impressions of? Well, I've continued to watch them all, except Love Lab. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get round to doing some reviews once they finish. I'm not promising anything though, since I'll probably have to watch through each series again in its entirety whilst taking down notes to write a half-decent review.

Oh, there was also the official release of the latest Touhou game; Double Dealing Character. Naturally, a new Touhou game means new characters, so I may take a look at those. Not much to say about this, really.

Finally, I may add a new feature, if you can call it that. Each month, I choose one Wii U game and one 3DS game to buy, though there are exceptions in some cases. I will go into detail about these games, maybe how I got into them, or what interested me in them in the first place.

So yeah, I will return after catching up on all the raocow videos I've missed on YouTube, as well as all the anime; Chronicles of the Going Home Club; Stella Women's Academy, High School Division Class C3; Gatchaman Crowds; Senki Zesshou Symphogear G; A Certain Scientific Railgun S; Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation; Kiniro Mosaic; Il Sole Penetra le Illusioni ~ Day Break Illusion; Attack on Titan; Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA*ILLYA; and Fantasista Doll.
See? Lots of anime, and that's not even mentioning the dubbed stuff (Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Fate/Zero, Accel World and Sword Art Online, just in case you were wondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment