Thursday 12 September 2013

Rory's Wii U Game of the Month

So, I wasn't sure whether I was going to get a game or not this month, due to saving up for the London MCM Comic Con. However, it turns out I can use my ShopTo points to drastically reduce the price of a game. In this case, I had enough to get this particular game for free.

Rayman Legends is the game which I am referring to. One that was initially a Wii U Exclusive and due to be released at the beginning of the year, but then Ubisoft lost all faith in Nintendo after Zombi U's poor sales. As a result, it was delayed so it could be produced for all of the consoles.
However, new features and levels were added, oh, and the Wii U version is the best selling... Since I've had to depart with approximately none of my money, I decided I would get this. It's a sidescrolling platformer, with many different levels that have a variety of settings.
My appetite for this was whetted by the Rayman Legends Challenges App, though that got a little stale once the challenges started to repeat. However, there's a whole wealth of levels available in the main game, including rhythm based ones and levels from Rayman Origins.
So, yeah, it seems that the Wii U has become quite a welcoming home for the platformer. No complaints from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment