Friday 26 April 2013

Just some Wii U stuff

Wii U's Virtual Console will be made available tomorrow (27/4/2013), the day after the update to decrease loading times (well, for Europe, anyway. As far as I know, both Japan and the US already have this).

The launch line up for the EU Virtual Console looks something like this:
  • Super Mario World
  • Excitebike
  • Mario's Super Picross
  • F-Zero
  • Ice Climber
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Punch-Out!!
 I already have Mario's Super Picross, and I'm not sure whether I'll pay the extra bit for the added Miiverse functionality. However, I have yet to download Super Mario World, so that may just happen.

With the news of Earthbound getting a worldwide Virtual Console release, I'm hoping we'll see some of the older Fire Emblem games that were available on the NES and SNES and never made it outside of Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment