Monday 15 April 2013

New Nintendo Direct - Wednesday 17 April

Well, it seems I have just discovered that Nintendo will be streaming a new Nintendo Direct this Wednesday. It will be focusing on the 3DS, and I am very much looking forward to what they have to announce for us.
I reckon we can expect more news on Pokémon X and Y, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Mario Golf and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.
To be honest, those titles have been previously announced in Nintendo Direct, so I would prefer to hear some news on new titles. Maybe, if we're really lucky, the fourth Golden Sun game will be announced. However, as Camelot are working on Mario Golf, I don't think we will have that news... yet.
The presentation will be aired at 3PM UK time on Wednesday 17th April, and I will definitely be tuning in. I will post my reaction to the announcements on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment