Tuesday 23 April 2013

Nintendo really do spoil us

After the excellent Nintendo Direct showcasing a bunch of upcoming 3DS games, Nintendo have revealed a neat little offer. The promotion is called 'So Many Games!'.

Basically, if you have registered three of the Nintendo 3DS games in the promotion, you can get download a fourth for free. The eight games are Luigi's Mansion 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

Half of the titles aren't available in Europe as I write this (and I don't know if this promotion applies to all territories), but they will send a code for the free game to your e-mail address shortly after it has been released. Also, the promotion runs until June 30, so by the time it ends, all the available games will have been released.

Now, I own Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I registered them. Therefore I am eligible for the promotion. The trouble is that I don't know which game I should get for free, or whether there is enough memory left on my SD card. I could just buy a bigger one, but then I'd need an SD card reader to copy my files over. Still... I think I might just do that.

Anyway, as for what I will choose. At the moment, I'm considering Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. I've played the original Luigi's Mansion on the GameCube, and I enjoyed it. Animal Crossing is a game that having ready to play there on the system would be extremely convenient. I own the original Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii, but I haven't completed it.
Still, I should probably consider getting a bigger SD card first.

Choices, choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment