Friday 5 July 2013

First Impressions: Senki Zesshou Symphogear G

Although can this count as a first impression if it's for the second series? Well, regardless, I have an impression of it.

So from the first episode, I am expecting more music, Noise (not the ones from The World Ends With You) and epic battles. Also, we have the enemy, the Finé, introduced in the first episode. Hibiki Tachibana is still handy in a fight, and Chris seems to have mellowed out some.
I really enjoyed the first episode of Senki Zesshou Symphogear G, and it is definitely in the running for my favourite series of the summer 2013 season. Of course, there is a downside; having to wait an entire week between episodes. Fortunately, I have other anime to watch to fill those gaps, although I think they roughly all release on the same day...
So, yeah. Senki Zesshou Symphogear G. Awesome so far, but probably not to everyone's taste. Definitely suits my taste, though and I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment